|There are many places a company could be in its? growth cycle. One thing is certain, every company must keep accurate, detailed, up to date shareholder records and maintain ongoing compliance with new and existing securities laws in order to survive. Whether your company is public or private, looking for a transfer agent or recordkeeping solution, or seeking ways to raise capital, research securities laws or gain access to financial service professionals including; SEC attorney?s, Investment Bankers, Venture Capital and Accounting firms, you will need access to resources and information. StockTransfer.com was developed to give you access to resources as well as provide information and answers to questions like:
- What are transfer agents and what service can they provide for me?
- Do I need a transfer agent or is there an alternative?
- How do I choose an agent or find the right software solution?
- What are the requirements for issuing, canceling or transferring shares?
- What are the rules for restricted or lost securities?
- How do I conduct an annual meeting?
- How do I do an EDGAR filing?
We invite you to explore our website and get informed by clicking on any topic on the left side of the screen. If you don?t find the answer on the website, please e-mail us your question and we?ll do our best to assist you.